The artists of Multiple Exposures Gallery offer free portfolio reviews (sometimes called “critiques”) for photographers who might want to share and discuss their work on a one-on-one basis with an experienced fine-art photographer.
Anyone interested should fill in the form on this page with the following information:
- The type of critique that interests you: technical, upcoming exhibition, school, finding your voice
- A statement about what you hope to accomplish in the critique/review
- A few sentences about your background and level of experience.
- When you would be available to come in for a review
- if you have a preference, the MEG artist you would like to meet with.
Every participant in a review session needs to bring 12-30 prints of his or her work, preferably consisting of one body of work. It is okay to bring more than one portfolio, in case there is time to review more than one. Book dummies are fine too.
Critiques will last between 30 and 45 minutes and will take place while the gallery is open.
MEG members who are available for reviews:
- Michael Borek
- Danny Conant
- Colleen Henderson
- Tim Hyde
- Karen Keating
- Sandy Lebrun-Evans
- E.E. McCollum
- Alan Sislen
- Clifford Wheeler
- Fred Zafran